[BC] We do it because we can, not because it is right

Bill Croghan loteng
Wed Jul 26 13:35:34 CDT 2006

	What self respecting law enforcement agency would release the 911
Calls?  Certainly these should be shielded from even freedom of information
requests, at least long enough that they were no longer of news value.
Bill