[BC] Making engineering pay - Age Discrimination

Rich Wood richwood
Tue Jul 25 22:06:27 CDT 2006

------ At 02:43 PM 7/25/2006, John Buffaloe wrote: -------

>No Rich it's because they called me before deciding not to talk to you.  I
>told them the horrors of the arm flapping while tears were running down my
>face.  I tried not to do it, but I'm too damaged from the years of abuse to
>keep from letting it slip out.  I have to go to my shrink now.  Goodbye.

It's hard to live knowing I've caused a grown man to cry. I still
don't remember the flapping arms thing. Had I known it was so
oppressive I would never have let you alone with razor blades to edit
tape. We would have used those ugly machines. I would see that
shrink. You're the only one of a couple of hundred people who have
worked for me who's responded this way. If he or she wants to talk to
me during your therapy I'll be happy to make myself available.

Rich