[BC] Making engineering pay

Jeff Johnson jjohnson
Tue Jul 25 11:42:37 CDT 2006

Rachel, age appears to be not-a-problem in public radio, especially those
academically based. You are appreciated for your wisdom and experience. In
public radio we are in it for the love of our craft at all levels of the
organization.

I lost my job at Xavier when the X-Star Network was sold, but am now
working happily at Northern Kentucky University's station WNKU and doing
contract work for others. I am in my (gasp) 60's, so fear not!!

Jeff.Johnson at goodnews.net,CSRE
RFPROOF.COM