[BC] Making engineering pay

Craig Bowman craig1
Mon Jul 24 17:06:39 CDT 2006

I bill more like the cell company.. send to end.  If I have to drive
three hours each way to do two hours work they get billed for a day.  My
time driving is still my time.  If I were not driving to client A I
would be at client B's billing for my time.  If you are not on a
retainer I bill you for phone calls (same rate) too.

Craig Bowman