[BC] From NAB Newsletter

Rich Wood richwood
Fri Jul 21 17:43:09 CDT 2006

------ At 05:02 PM 7/21/2006, JD Davis wrote: -------

>FACE IT, HD IS HERE AND YOU CAN EITHER GET ON BOARD OR JUMP SHIP. It's your
>choice... but please QUIT YOUR DAMN BITCHING!!!!!!!

Ain't gonna happen. You can do what I've recommended to several other
IBUZ cheerleaders who don't want to hear any opposition: every reader
has a filter capability. I always use the same email address. Put it
in a filter and I'll completely disappear from your life. It would
have taken much less time to do than it took to write the rant you posted.

Actually, HD isn't here, yet. Once every station is on board and
every receiver has been replaced so we have audiences equal to analog
it's nowhere near here. Tell your sales department to go out and sell
your secondaries. Be sure to report back to us on their success.

Are the only options to accept this technology or to leave? One of
those "America, Love it or Leave it" things?

Rich