[BC] Terrestrial Radio fights back

Rich Wood richwood
Fri Jul 21 17:28:48 CDT 2006

------ At 04:25 PM 7/21/2006, Paul Smith W4KNX wrote: -------

>If WSM goes away and the Opry, Nashville will suffer like they
>have with so much of country going to Branson MO.  Like CMTV no longer plays
>country music and has country oriented programs.  CMTV did a lot for
>Nashville's tourism ans so does WSM.

Branson is the Las Vegas of Country music with other styles mixed in.
As wonderful as the Opry is I think it would look out of date with
all the heavily produced stuff in Branson. Over the years I've heard
many stories about WSM changing format.

Branson still doesn't have the quality of studio musicians Nashville has.

Rich

Rich Wood
Rich Wood Multimedia
Phone: 413-454-3258