[BC] Cleaning out the xmtr shack

Bob Barnswatts amfan
Mon Jul 17 16:02:00 CDT 2006

I was cleaning out the transmitter stack or as my little daughter calls it the "trans-mister" shack.

I ran into 11 sets of "GLW Replacement Springs" Andrew part # 169709

I have NO IDEA what these are or what they belong to around here.  Someone somewhere may need em but I can't even figure out what they are!

I posted some pictures at http://collins21e.com/whatsit

Anyone knowing what these are I'd appreciate knowing.  Methinks someone ordered the wrong somethings at one time and thats why they are here perhaps instead of on the tower.

Bob