[BC] FCC Deletes digital report from today's meeting

Bill Harms wharms
Thu Jul 13 21:25:42 CDT 2006

If this is true, it sounds like someone is coming to their senses.  I
have advocated from the very beginning of this controversy that more
testing is needed, especially at night for AM, and that the test
results must be publically available so that others could see if they
could replicate the results.

Bill Harms
Elkridge, Maryland