[BC] So how did we miss this one?

Robert Meuser Robertm
Thu Jul 13 16:08:27 CDT 2006

Phil:

Its a good thing.  More new technology to play with.The problem with
some broadcast engineers is they want to hug their transmitters.
Transmitters like everything else in the world are just passing through.
Here for a good time not a long time. Developing content and
distributing it is really what the game is about. How it reaches the
user is irrelevant. It is like the advent of the automobile. Some
blacksmiths learned how to repair automobiles others disappeared.