[BC] So how did we miss this one?

Alan Alsobrook radiotech
Thu Jul 13 13:04:25 CDT 2006

Phil,
This is already here and working quite well. I've installed several of
them doing satellite Phone installations. These "phase array" dishes are
about 1.5" in diameter for a KU uplink & downlink. The dish can find the
correct bird on it's own in a matter of seconds, and lock into it solid
while you move the mount all over the place.

--
Alan Alsobrook CSRE AMD CBNT
St. Augustine Fl. 32086 904-829-8885