[BC] Dealing with IBOC hash problems

Rich Wood richwood
Wed Jul 12 11:31:22 CDT 2006

------ At 12:10 PM 7/12/2006, Bailey, Scott wrote: -------

>   It doesn't matter if the analog station is getting interference in or
>out of its protected contour, the commission is not going to do anything
>about resolving the issue. They want analog to go away. I've had to
>learn to live with it.

You're probably right if you don't have the lobbying clout of the
company whose station is interfering. However, you didn't answer my
question. Is the interference within your protected contour? All of
us have been assured we have no right to any coverage beyond that
contour so you can go pound sand if you're large enough to have a
sales department beyond that contour.

I still maintain there are no known problems with IBUZ.

Rich