[BC] Re: GE Superadio III

cldube cld
Fri Jul 7 09:56:05 CDT 2006

Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 17:52:46 -0400
From: Rich Wood <richwood at pobox.com>

>I have a Grundig Satellit 700 that sounds terrific. The chuffing
>drives me nuts. Doesn't take much. I wish I had had it in the days of
>Radio Moscow from the Soviet Union. I guess there was no reason for
>the station once FOX News became Fair and Balanced and took the franchise.

I didn't know the Grundig chuffs as well. That's too bad. I wonder if the
Eton E1 does the same?
If I'm not mistaken, that's the next development off of the Satellit series.
If you really miss Radio Moscow (which I do, as well as the russian
woodpecker- oh, the days...)
there's always the stalwart Radio Havan Cuba- it's like Fox news with better
music!

Chuck