[BC] WCBS Full time IBOC

Tom Dimeo mwam
Thu Jul 6 13:15:07 CDT 2006

This morning, July 6 at 3:56 A.M. I tuned across WCBS and the
IBOC was on.  Had it confirmed by someone else a bit later.

The noise was making quite a mess on 870 and 890 and
listening to WWL or WLS would have been very uncomfortable
even though I have spent many years digging signals out of
the noise on ham radio.

Tom

** Original Message From: Rachel Ehrenberg **