[BC] GE Superadio III

Mike McCarthy Towers
Tue Jul 4 15:04:15 CDT 2006

Once again Kevin, you show how narrow your view is on the matter.  It's the
same public which forced the car radio people to narrow the passband of the
current day receivers who will return the SR III to the retailer saying the
signal is noisy 4 or more channels over in wideband mode.  THAT's not an
abuse of the mask.  It's a nice broad RX which doesn't have the space or
price point to include a better "wideband" filter.  And whose day is
passing...unfortunately.  But true.

MM

At 10:29 AM 7/4/2006 -0700, Kevin Tekel wrote