[BC] Shulke's Black Box

Rich Wood richwood
Mon Jul 3 21:12:49 CDT 2006

------ At 06:53 PM 7/3/2006, Thomas G. Osenkowsky wrote: -------

>When I was CE of a Schulke station, I removed their mods to
>the 8100 and set it for 6db of medium recovery release.
>Needless to say, Irv Joel was outraged. The owner, GM and
>OM agreed the station sounded much better and elected to
>keep the settings and mod removals I performed. I cannot
>recall any 'black box' in the line.

It didn't take much to outrage Irv. However, Pat Robertson has told
me that one of his conversations with God dealt with the punishment
to be meted out to those who exceeded 3dB.

The Black Box was for the worst offenders. Not everyone was worthy.
You're not off the hook, yet.

Rich

Rich Wood
Rich Wood Multimedia