[BC] Shulke's Black Box

Mark Humphrey mark3xy
Mon Jul 3 17:41:36 CDT 2006

On 7/3/06, Rich Wood <richwood at pobox.com> wrote:

> No need. Jim told me exactly what it was - a straight wire without
> gain with a pilot light.

Yes -- but did he reveal that the straight wire was crafted of "Linear
Crystal - Oxygen Free Copper"?

And were the connectors of the 99.996% Non-magnetic 24 Carat gold-plated type?

Effective utilization of esoteric components makes a clearly audible
improvement in "air" and sonic transparency -- so I'll bet that's the
real story..

Thanks for the info.   Schulke's patent must have expired years ago,
so I plan to start making these boxes and selling them as an
aftermarket accessory for people disillusioned with the sound of their
XM, Sirius, and HD Radio receivers.

Mark