[BC] Daytimer's woes

Bailey, Scott SBailey
Mon Jul 3 09:01:25 CDT 2006

Oh by the way, what's your proposal to do about the gangs and drug lords
stealing copper?  Around here, they know the minute you do it.
In the Nashville area, they have been going up under refurbished houses
with new copper plumbing steeling that too! I don't think Maxwell
thought about how popular cocaine was going to get in the 21st century.

-----Original Message-----
From: broadcast-bounces at radiolists.net
[mailto:broadcast-bounces at radiolists.net] On Behalf Of Cowboy
Sent: Monday, July 03, 2006 8:50 AM
To: Broadcasters' Mailing List
Subject: Re: [BC] Daytimer's woes

On Monday 03 July 2006 09:12 am, Bailey, Scott wrote:

>    OK, that's great, but here is the kicker. Some people are so "hung
> up" on Maxwell's theory of this big, huge, ground system, that they
> think I really need. Well with the ground conductivity here so bad,
> what's the point of why I should do 120 radials, 160' long?  It will
do
> me no good on this rocky, limestone piece of land I have!
>    Kevin Kidd on this list will argue with me on this point (nothing
> against him personally, he's a real nice gentleman),

 Not only Kevin !!

 I've built a few over terrible conductivity.
 The curve is what the curve is, but WHY throw it away before it's
launched ?
 When the conditions off-site ( which you can do little to nothing about
) are
 not favorable, I would argue you should do as much as is possible to
have
 as much signal as possible where you can !

 God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
 the courage to change the things I can,
 and the wisdom to know the difference.....

--
Cowboy