[BC] Cascading Algorithms

JYRussell@academicplanet.com jyrussell
Mon Jul 3 08:07:42 CDT 2006

I figure you're right.  And to me, in order to keep the 'penduluum
swinging' - somebody has to remind them there *is* a difference... and get
them to actually hear and appreciate that difference.

   I figure teaching the kids that grew up with CD audio only, that may be a
bit of a task.  And a bit beyond the patience of most to wade through.  As
it is right now... it sounds to me like  "low noise is good, so sterile is
best"... is one major opinion.  If you put the extreme fringe stuff back
in... you run the risk of noise being added, too. They won't hear the
difference in 'warm' and 'noisy'.  But I'll try anyway.  At least
occaisionally.

   (But then I always hated the 'futthy thound' that Dolby did when somebody
pushed the button during audio that wasn't set up for it....)  My opinion.
Jason

Maybe they'll awaken to the