[BC] It's July!

Barry Mishkind barry
Sun Jul 2 14:43:33 CDT 2006

Probably by now, everyone has had a taste of summer.  At least we
hope you have had some good weather. The floods in the East have
looked nasty on TV.

This is just a periodic thank you note for being part of the "group."
We are here to help broadcasters do their jobs. All we ask is common
courtesy and professionalism in your posts.

Questions?  Most are answered at www.radiolists.net/BC_list_faq.htm

If you are interested in the other lists on this server, click on
www.radiolists.net

Still got questions?  Just send an email directly to me.

Barry Mishkind     -       Tucson, AZ    -   520-296-3797