[BC] Do not call list

Rich Wood richwood
Sun Jul 2 10:27:07 CDT 2006

------ At 11:08 AM 7/2/2006, Thomas G. Osenkowsky wrote: -------

>You are an exemplary American. So many flock to this country
>for a better life. The many cultures that form our society show
>that we can share and experience each other's foods, ways,
>languages and practices. Your willingness to give happiness to
>an Indian worker by playing their favorite music and to expose
>them to the goodness and kindness of "Touched by an Angel."
>makes me proud to be an American!

Thank you. I try and bask in goodness and kindness. I have to admit
you were one of the forces that caused me to develop this technique.
I could have angrily hung up. As I said, I hope I can continue this
before being hauled before a court for inhumane treatment. There are
too many activist judges who would consider this cruel and unusual
punishment. I live in the state that has legitimized Gay marriage.
That same judge may determine I'm cruel. I hope our representatives
in Washington can get the most important issues facing humanity (Gay
marriage and flag burning) out of the way so less important issues
like the war, social security, terrorism and health care can come to
the fore. Once that happens I may face serious repercussions. I'm
ready. Goodness and kindness are worth fighting for.

Rich