[BC] AudioVault, Now Cascading Algorithms

Cornelius Gould cornelius
Sun Jul 2 09:09:36 CDT 2006

Rich,

While many of us get into spirited arguments with ya on many topics,
THIS ONE I agree with you 1,000,000%

Pretty clever how you figured out a way to speak "common Joe" talk
without leading them on!

-Cornelius

--

- Cornelius Gould