[BC] AudioVault, Now Cascading Algorithms

Thomas G. Osenkowsky tosenkowsky
Sat Jul 1 21:34:44 CDT 2006

> They can have their MP3's on the air.

Tom, we have a news/talk AM station in Danbury, CT.
We take numerous features, segments, minutes and
other programs off the Internet. A great deal of agency
spots in MP3 are emailed to us. When the net goes down,
it's worse than being off the air. Our CHR FM is forced to
download music as record company service is nearly
non-existent. These are the realities we face, not by
choice. The materials are stored in MPEG-2 on our
Maestro system. Cascading algorithms do take their
toll.

Tom Osenkowsky, CPBE