[BC] Winamp automation

Steve shnewman
Sat Jul 1 20:59:52 CDT 2006

Sorry Jeff to break in here. I'm using your message as a jumping off place.
Now Powell (if you've followed our Audio Vault thread) will know what I'm
using. (Not that I wanted to keep it from him) Sometimes sparring is good
exercise. :)

Ok...It has become more than obvious nobody knows about the software from
New Zealand (in this forum or they haven't spoken up). I'm beta testing the
version that has its own audio engines. The version that is still out there
for trial is one that uses the Winamp Engine. It's called Station Playlist
Creator and Station Playlist Studio. I also asked for a beta tested the
version of Creator that will import commercials from any Traffic software
that can produce an ASCII file. I'm currently using Natural Log. It has a 60
day trial period. It's built for not only terrestrial creatures (like most
of us in here) but is setup for streaming as well. Have a look.

Here's the link for Playlist and Studio

http://www.stationplaylist.com/

Here's the link for Natural Log:

http://www.nat-soft.com/nlog2.htm