[BC] I was WRONG!

Larry Fuss lfuss2
Sat Jul 1 11:29:06 CDT 2006

> File a complaint with the FCC. I've done a few hundred in the past year
regarding unsolicited commercial faxes. The FCC called me about one of
them as they were getting ready to take action against one of the senders.

1) I have filed complaints against telemarketers before.  I've been on the
list
for three years but I still get calls.

2) I filed a complaint against some "free vacation" place that kept calling
my cell phone.

3) I filed a complaint about unsolicited commercial faxes.

4) I filed a complaint against a cell phone carrier that terminated analog
service
before the 2007 sunset date for turning off analog service.  (Thus rending
my transmitter
site remote control useless).

5) I filed a complaint against three radio stations that have been silent
for over 12
months, yet they still have their licenses.

6) I filed complaints against Bishop Willis.

My complaints were all well written and had supporting documentation, yet in
all instances,
they were ignored.  No action was taken on any of them.  Complaining to the
FCC is
usually a waste of time.  They have more important things to do, like EEO
audits.

LF