[BC] WLS dead cxr prob. this a.m. at ~6:50

Mike McCarthy Towers
Sat Jul 1 08:39:16 CDT 2006

I think that's what Warren is saying.  The RF falls low enough that the
coding falls apart.  I have a link not far from his and I too periodically
have fades.  My fade bank is over 30dB.  So I have a decent amount of room
before I go to the back-up landline.

MM

At 07:45 AM 7/1/2006 -0500, Dave Dunsmoor wrote