[BC] Traffic reports

Glen Kippel glen.kippel
Thu Aug 31 21:47:48 CDT 2006

On 8/31/06, John Buffaloe <johnbuffaloe at bext.com> wrote:

> It's easy to get through L.A. without a hitch.  The last time I did it I
> was
> coming back from Ojai with my wife.  I hit the 405 at 8:45 am on a Sunday
> morning, and hit the 5 at 9:30.  Never had to drop below 85 mph and didn't
> bother listening to the radio when I had a CD changer at my disposal.
>
> It's all about thinking outside the box.
>
> John A. Buffaloe
> Bext Inc
> 888-239-8462 Toll Free
> 619-685-3919 Direct
> 901-628-6615 Cell
> www.bext.com

Well, I would say it's all about timing.  I have found that Sunday morning
is a traditionally light traffic time in L.A.  Like, did you hear about the
guy who wanted to teach his wife how to drive?  He decided to take her out
on the freeway at 10 am Sunday morning.  He reasoned that the Catholics had
been to early Mass and were home again; the Baptists were still in Sunday
School, and the Episcopalians weren't even up yet.  So, 10 am came, they
were out there on the freeway when they were hit by a Seventh-Day Adventist
on his way to work!   <g>