[BC] CKSW

Jim Tonne tonne
Thu Aug 31 17:36:19 CDT 2006

Hope I am sending this to the correct list!
This note regards CKSW, and how they were
being received in an area where their directional
antenna had a deep null.

I wrote a very very polite note asking if, perhaps,
their antenna was, just maybe temporarily, in the
non-directional mode.

Their reply (which I didn't expect to receive):

Jim,
Thanks for your comments regarding CKSW.
Our omni-directional pattern was inadvertently selected after the partial
installation of a new remote control system.
The problem has since been rectified and should not happen again.
 Dave Funk
Golden West Radio
1-306-741-1224