[BC] Traffic reports

Brian Urban burban
Thu Aug 31 15:36:14 CDT 2006

In Dallas/fort Worth, one station has at least two aircraft and a person in
the studio monitoring scanners.  They cover Dallas, Tarrant, and Denton
counties (Dallas and Tarrant by air, Denton by radio/telephone).  They do a
pretty good job, but still don't get all the latest backups.  Listeners help
a lot.  During Texas/OU weekend, they used to expand coverage by air all the
way to the Red River.

--
Brian Urban
Chief Operator