[BC] When COL matters

Larry Albert larry.albert
Thu Aug 31 12:48:17 CDT 2006

Barry,

   I heard this traffic report back in 2003:

   "BIG wreck on I-24 at mile 35 has closed both lanes."

   I was on I-24, probably about mile 40-45 heading to mile 24.

   That odd I still see oncoming traffic, but reports said traffic blocked???.

   Soon I drive past mile 35 - NOTHING!!

   Much later the traffic report adds information that the accident is at
Mile 35 in Illinois.

   I was at Mile 35 in Kentucky.

   Both locations are within listening range of the Paducah station giving
the traffic report.

   Wonder how many other morning drive listeners were also confused and p^$$ed.

Albert