[BC] Margret Bryant Mentioned By Paul Harvey

Scott Fybush scott
Thu Aug 31 11:38:44 CDT 2006

I think there's a part of Paul that's a hidden radio geek. Remember, he
mentioned a certain Tower Site Calendar on the air a few years ago, too...

(Speaking of which, the 2007 edition just came in from the printer
yesterday, and I think it turned out pretty darned nice...but then I'm
biased!)