[BC] Margret Briant Mentioned By Paul Harvey

Kirk Harnack kirk
Thu Aug 31 11:29:30 CDT 2006

  Tom wrote:

> I apologize if I spelled her name wrong. Today on Paul
> Harvey's noon broadcast he mentioned that Margret Briant of
> Dallas was retiring from broadcast engineering after thirty
> years to start a business of taking pictures of dogs.

Wow!  Kudos to Margaret!  She's such a talented photographer, and she's
twice found time to tell me stories about the dog photos in her office at
ABC-Dallas.  You could see the light in her eyes when she describes the dogs
and the photos.

Personally, I'm not a big "dog fan", but Margaret's photos absolutely bring
those canines to life, with an abundance of personality, captured forever!

I wish Margaret all the best.

Tom, thank you for passing this information along to us.

Kirk Harnack