[BC] Legal ID Question

Dan Kelley djkelley
Thu Aug 31 10:43:58 CDT 2006

I thought the old window was :58 to :02 also...

>A LONG LONG time ago, I think there was a window with an exception for
>programming that should not be interrupted. I think the window was +/- 2
>minutes.

I guess the question is defining "programming that should not be
interrupted".....common sense dictates the right answer - but there are
those that will stretch that out and define that on their own terms.

I never quite got the concept of "burying" the COL.  In the big picture,
if the programming on the radio station was great, the COL seems of little
significance to the audience.

-dan in lansing