[BC] proportion

Robert Meuser Robertm
Tue Aug 29 10:52:18 CDT 2006

Germany has for many decades had a guest worker channel that broadcast a
number of languages. This was before the addition of private stations.
Canadian multicultural stations must broadcast in at least 5 languages,
at least the last time I had to deal with those stations. Multicultural
radio in large Canadian cities is a very big business. Some money to be
made there.