[BC] Legal ID Question

Phil Alexander dynotherm
Tue Aug 29 00:54:30 CDT 2006

On 27 Aug 2006 at 23:25, Jim Tonne wrote:

> If the FCC guys and gals had half a brain this IBOC thing would
> have been studied and probably rejected (at least in the form it is
> at present).
>
> And before my soapbox crumbles, add the BPL fiasco to the list.

Most of the folks at the FCC are decent, and trying to do what
they believe is right, when they can. Mostly, they can't because
it is not compatible with finishing their careers and getting
their pensions.

The problem is the Commissioners themselves and their political
masters in the Executive and Legislative branches.

Phil Alexander, CSRE, AMD
(a Div. of Advanced Parts Corporation)
Ph. (317) 335-2065   FAX (317) 335-9037