[BC] Legal ID Question

Kent Winrich kwinrich
Mon Aug 28 09:50:56 CDT 2006

Seriously.... how does a station serve its COL when it says the city then
goes on to program for the whole area?  It sounds like the station is
serving the PEOPLE by broadcasting to the area.  How is that not serving the
people?  People outside of the COL are people too.  And they are being
served, no?  Or should stations just be forced to only program to the COL?