[BC] Does a Glut of New Signals Mean More Revenue?

Bob Stroupe bstroupe
Mon Aug 28 12:48:20 CDT 2006

You are sending highly data reduced audio through a very non-linear device,
namely an AM broadcast audio processor.

Try sending audio encoded by the HD codec through an AM audio processor.

I'll bet the results will not be specularly good either.

But HD encoded audio can sound good if the HD codec is fed with non-data reduced
audio and is the last codec in the chain.

Bob Stroupe