[BC] FCC commissioner says "we may have gone too far" on indecency

Mike McCarthy Towers
Mon Aug 28 10:24:18 CDT 2006

I haven't.  Our lawyers deal with that aspect.  If it passes muster with
them, I can't find reason to dispute it.  Our counsel is fairly progressive
as it relates to constitutional rights.

MM

At 01:28 PM 8/27/2006 -0400, Phil Alexander wrote