[BC] FCC commissioner says "we may have gone too far" on indecency

Mike McCarthy Towers
Sat Aug 26 23:23:33 CDT 2006

The Constitution also exempts the public from even voluntarily "accepting a
waiver as a condition" because the action is not truly voluntary.  It's
like giving up your right to free speech to receive a telephone line.

I would not expect the FCC enact such a rule as it would most certainly be
challenged.

MM