[BC] EF Johnson

Mike McCarthy Towers
Sat Aug 26 04:24:30 CDT 2006

Been there...done that. They too are slightly different from the
others.  Each has their own unique set of dimensions.  Now..that doesn't
mean Dave would have something compatible parts wise.  Just their standard
product is not an exact match.  Which as we all know needs to be for there
to be no arcy/sparky.

MM

At 07:03 AM 8/25/2006 -0400, Miltron wrote