[BC] Mag mount antennae

Stevan A. White w5saw
Fri Aug 25 08:54:22 CDT 2006

Try a ham radio supply store or a two-way radio shop.  They should have 'em!

Best Regards,
Steve White, W5SAW
SW Commercial Electronics

-----Original Message-----
From: JYRussell at academicplanet.com [mailto:jyrussell at academicplanet.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 24, 2006 8:32 PM
To: broadcast at radiolists.net
Subject: [BC] Mag mount antennae

Hi folks;

  I need to procure a small antenna to go on top of the nearby football
stadium.  I've had very good luck using the mag-mount whips made by MaxRad -
I just don't really know where to find them .

  Needs to be the 144-174 mHz band, as that's where our RPU is. (153.050)

  I suppose I could use a different style or type, but since the
installation has to 'cause no damage' drilling bolt holes is not an option,
the mag mount works fine.

  Do you happen to have one you can part with for a minimum amount of money?

Jason R.