[BC] closed circuit tv

Phil Alexander dynotherm
Wed Aug 23 11:14:15 CDT 2006

On 23 Aug 2006 at 7:24, Cowboy wrote:

> On Wednesday 23 August 2006 06:36 am, Tom wrote:
> > The nursing home where I work is interested in taking one of their cable
> > channels and making it into an "information" channel.

<snip>

>  Sounds like what they want is what nearly every hotel in Vegas already has.
>  That's where I'd ask !

No need to go that far. Most major (meaning big $$$/night) hotels in most
major cities have systems like this, and all seem to have very similar
formats. Try a google on  - hotel tv information system - gets about 43
million hits. <g>

Phil Alexander, CSRE, AMD
(a Div. of Advanced Parts Corporation)
Ph. (317) 335-2065   FAX (317) 335-9037