[BC] DST vs Daytimers

Cowboy curt
Tue Aug 22 13:11:23 CDT 2006

On Tuesday 22 August 2006 07:28 am, WFIFeng at aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 08/21/2006 08:33:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> curt at spam-o-matic.net writes:

> >   It seems reasonable to believe that an alternative solution exists.
>
> Yes. It does. but you can't even give me a clue, so we may as well drop that
> topic altogether.

 Over the time I've seen your posts, I've no desire to fight with you,
 over anything.

 I merely suggest that alternatives may need to be considered.
 Could be as obvious as buying that FM you've mentioned,
 could be something entirely unthought of.
 Could be rallying your listeners to call their congresscritter.
 Could be pod-casts. Could be a whole host of things.

--
Cowboy