[BC] RE: DST vs Daytimers

WFIFeng@aol.com WFIFeng
Tue Aug 22 10:37:56 CDT 2006

In a message dated 08/22/2006 11:26:31 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
david at translantech.com writes:

> The new arrangement in 2007 will have the USA changing clocks the
>  second Sunday in March (two weeks earlier than the EU) in the Spring,
>  and the first Sunday in November (one week later than the EU) in the
>  Fall.

Interesting... I was led to believe that it was going to be the 2'nd Sunday
in November. This is still aproblem, though, in the way it causes our
listeners' to have to make several adjustements in such a short time frame. The concern
is that some (many?) won't bother.