[BC] WWV Tour

Scott Fybush scott
Sun Aug 20 21:54:21 CDT 2006

I'm still reading the list from the road, and did indeed have a great tour
at WWV this past Thursday.

Matt Deutch is the engineer in charge out there, and I believe the phone #
Charlie provided is good. They're a pretty friendly bunch, and they like
to show the facility off when they're able (security restrictions and such
led to the cancellation of public tours some years back, alas...)