[BC] Ignoring Station Procedures. "I Know Better"

Dave Dunsmoor mrfixit
Sun Aug 20 18:21:04 CDT 2006

> And a fascinating one it was. Watching people justify laziness on the
> job is always an interesting way to pass a few minutes on a quiet
> Sunday. Even he admitted the reason was laziness more than a better
> way to skin cats.
>
> Rich

Aw, don't get your knickers in a knot. My take on the initial comment was
that
he was being asked to do something that couldn't be done, so he improvised.

I have no knowledge of the incident, just surmising. I'm also speculating
that the
topic of this thread doesn't warrant getting excited over.

C ya,

Dave