[BC] Interesting sign-offs and Tech Difficulties

Rich Wood richwood
Sun Aug 20 13:59:12 CDT 2006

------ At 12:13 PM 8/20/2006, Dave Dunsmoor wrote: -------

>And if he'd produced the 7 spots and two didn't run, you'd have fired the
>salesman for the "lost" revenue???

No. It really has nothing to do with the salesperson. The production
order called for 7 spots. He took it upon himself to record only 5.
The additional spots were potential additional sales. The production
order wasn't properly followed even after a confrontation with the
salesperson. I doubt "lazy" was part of the job description.

I don't know what market we're talking about. I do know that all the
major markets I've been in "lazy" is a serious economic risk when it
comes to traffic, production and billing.. Fortunately, I've never
had to fire someone for such a thing.

Rich

Rich Wood
Rich Wood Multimedia