[BC] Daylight Saving Time - 2007

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting
Sat Aug 19 01:00:11 CDT 2006

I agree, in some cases.... daytimers would be good for AM Daytimers.

For instance, where I used to work...

WQMA is a 250 Watt Daytimer on 1520KHz. It does NOT have Pre Sunrise or Post
Sunset Authority, nor any night power.  If the statio were to be granted a
translator with 25 Watts/150 feet (150 feet is the height of the AM
tower).... that 25 Watts/150 feet would cover Marks and the immediate area
great... and for an area with no other radio station for 20 miles, that'd be
a godsend to Quitman County.

But watch, if they enact this rule.. it'l lget abused like translators
already area.