[BC] Daylight Saving Time - 2007

WFIFeng@aol.com WFIFeng
Sat Aug 19 00:27:27 CDT 2006

In a message dated 08/18/2006 10:47:28 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
thebeaver32 at gmail.com writes:

> Not trying to be mean, Willie, but the FCC and the NAB don't appear to give
>  two hoots to stations like yours. I doubt anything will be done for you.

You're not being mean at all. If you were the FCC or NAB, then yeah, you'd be
being mean... but what you're saying looks to be fairly accurate, thus far.
Unfortunately.

Still... the fact that the NAB actually proposed the allowance of AM's to
have FM translators intrigues me. It would be quite a Godsend to Daytimers and
night-flea-power AM's, for sure. I think it would be a reasonable solution to
the new DST dilemma, as well, expecially with the WTWP signal being as strong as
it is up here.

Willie...