[BC] Manual for Gates BC-1H (was McMartin manual)

Scott Bailey wmroam
Fri Aug 18 09:09:06 CDT 2006

Scott or Harold,

     Do you guys have a manual for a Harris/Gates BC-1H?  I will be getting one next month, and I plan to use it during stormy weather.  I have a fear of blowing mosfets in the Armstrong and right now, if we know there is a bad thunderstorm on the way, we instruct people to monitor the Nashville TV stations or monitor the LP-1 on FM for weather updates, then we sign off until the bad weather has ended. I don't want to take any chances on causing damage to the Armstrong, so the tube rig would be perfect for these events.

Scott Bailey
General Manager/Chief Operator
Classic Broadcasting of Sumner County, Inc.
WMRO-AM, Magic 1560
Gallatin, TN 37066
615.451.2131
615.206.4207 (fax)