[BC] How to be loud on the dial

Barry Mishkind barry
Thu Aug 17 11:15:21 CDT 2006

At 09:06 AM 8/17/2006, Mark Humphrey wrote
>On 8/17/06, WFIFeng at aol.com <WFIFeng at aol.com> wrote:
>>
>>Click the back view image, and take careful note of the XLR connectors on the
>>back. That should solve the argument, once and for all!
>
>But should the XLRs be mounted with pins 1 and 2 up -- or down?

         You shouldn't need to ask.. Since Willie is
         our local purveyor of smiley faces on
         everything, of course he wants them "up" ...
         so the plugs and sockets all look like
         smiley faces. There was this rumor of a
         tattoo of a smiley face ... but I won't go there....